Epic Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

+3
StarYoshi14
Max465
Kingdomyoshi
7 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:30 pm

"im here cause my mom found a once in a life time job opertunity here.. so she moved us down here... taking my away from all my friends... my life... and my girlfriend caitlin.." *LMFAP WIN*
RobMoth
RobMoth

https://www.youtube.com/1kason1

Back to top Go down

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:32 pm

"I think I can tell why." Mike said. Fire, eh... well, the girls obviously a vampire, but what do the other two do... well, Rob's an oddball, that's for sure.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Max yawned, "Boring, I think I actually may go to class now, lunch is over anyway. See ya later guys." Max walked off. Nice group of friends, maybe this year won't suck. Max smiled as he walked. But that Mike kid, he's a very strange person. Most would have freaked at my pack being inflames, but he just shrugged it off. I'll keep an eye on him.
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/Virus465

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:49 pm

" yeah i better get going to math.... say.. what class do all you have next?"
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:51 pm

"I dunno... umm, I think it's math. Do we ALL have math next?" Mike said.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Rafael looks at his schedule. "It seems I do to."
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Max heard this and turned around. "Nope, sorry. I have English next. Anyone else have it?"
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:00 am

"ok well mike, raf, lets head off to math... i wonder if out teacher is gonna be hot!?" of coarse blair gets the hot english teacher
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:00 am

"ok well mike, raf, lets head off to math... i wonder if out teacher is gonna be hot!?" of coarse blair gets the hot english teacher
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 am

*TIME PARADOX - END OF SCHOOL DAY*

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 am

*Removed*

Last edited by TenshiNoKage on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:12 am

Max walk out of his classroom. "Man, what a boring class." He said to himself. "Glad it's over." Max then saw Sophie standing looking at nothing in particular. "HEY SOPHIE!!!" She didn't respond. "Um...Sophie...hi...you there???" She just continued looking as if Max didn't exist, Max was frustrated. "OH I SEE HOW IT IS, NOW THAT WE'RE IN PUBLIC WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS!!! TRYING TO KEEP SOME STUPID POPULARITY OR SOMETHING!! CAN'T BE SEEN WITH DORKS!!! FINE!!" He stormed off, completely pissed off.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 am

Mike looked at Max, then at Sophie, and shrugged. "Don't mind him." he said, then leaned in and whispered. "I know what you are. And from the looks of things, they do too. So don't try to hide anything. And don't worry - I won't hurt you."

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:19 am

Max saw Sophie and Mike Talking. OH GREAT, SO NOW THEY'RE BEST BUDS, BUT SHE WON'T TALK TO ME. "WHATEVER I DON'T NEED YOU GUYS!!!" Max stormed off, but when he reached a corner he stopped, for there was his father...
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:21 am

Mike turned from Sophie for the sole purpose of laughing his ass off at Max.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 am

Rafael saw Max storming off. I wondered what he's pissed about. He saw Mike and Sophie talking. Well they seem to be hitting it off. He went to follow Max quietly.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:24 am

me and raf were walking with each other when i noticed max so i split off raf ro go talk to max when i noticed he was talking to a man. hmm this is juicy, who could this be?
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:34 am

"D-D-Dad??" Max managed to spew out the word that hung in his mouth. "what are you doing here?"

Max's father responded. "Ah Max, there you are. I came to get you out." He moved in closer and went to a whisper. "I heard from a source that there is a vampire in your school."

Max felt his heart sink. So his dad knew. Great now Sophie was in danger and there was nothing he could do. His dad would win. Max's dad studied the supernatural. One day he noticed Max had an ability and took interest. He took Max to a gifted school. Max didn't have to hide his abilities there, but of course Max burned down the greenhouse and he winded up here. Max began to talk, "A Vampire? Are you sure? You could be wrong you know."

"No, I've seen her. She's most certainly a Vampire, I also ran into a Mage. You have a lot of powerful kids in this school."

Max sighed, of course his dad knew, that was his ability, he could detect others abilities. Once he found someone with abilities, he took them, and did tests. These were Max's earliest memories, being tested in a lab. The tests took about 2-4 years. They were less tests and more torture chambers. He didn't want that for his friends. He had to do something.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:39 am

Mike heard every word. He knows too much... His eyes turned a black color, and he stepped forward. "So... you really want to mess with us?" Mike said, the shirt on his back starting to ripple, as if something was trying to break out. "Do you REALLY want to do that?" He said, intentionally letting his power flow out - enough power to destroy New York City. "I would advise you stay away... if you know what's good for you." He said, stopping right in front of Max's dad.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 am

What is this pressure!? His power.... Rafael trying to fight this pressure, he appeared. "Hey Max, who's this, your dad?"
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:42 am

"Max."

"I know dad", max responded. "I'll stop him." Max looked at Tenshi. "I'm sorry I must obey my father." Max snapped his fingers and created a ring of flames around him and his Dad. When the flames disappeared, they were gone.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:45 am

Everything stopped immediately, except for the black eyes and the shirt.

"Oh no you don't." Mike said, chasing after them.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 am

"Inkipium Confestum Weis Magicar!" Rafael had wind around him. "Evocatio Valcyriarum Contubernalia Gladiaria! Age, Capiant!" Wind clones of Rafael started flying and chasing Max. "Mea Virga!" A broom was pulled Rafael's hand and he started flying after Max.

Last edited by Kingdomyoshi on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:50 am

"RAF! what the hell are you doing?! just let them go" i looked over at sophie crap, if max's dad gets a hold of her... that wont be good. i better stick with her.
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:53 am

Max didn't know how long he had till he was in safety. He had no idea if he was safe. By the looks of things Mike was pretty powerful, maybe he could find them. Fortunately for Max he lived close to the school. And was inside his house a minute after he escaped. As he went in and looked out the window, he spotted Raf clones. He moved away from the window and hoped they left.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next