Epic Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

+3
StarYoshi14
Max465
Kingdomyoshi
7 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:33 am

Max lowered the winds, obviously not working. "Alchemy, I'm sure you've heard of it. The Science of fusing materials together to make other materials. Yeah. That's basically what I do. But without the stupid Circle Crap." Then Max did what he always did if Wind didn't work. He Used the ground. But Max was using up tons of energy and he knew it. Soon he'd have to rest. He didn't know if he could take on all three. He didn't know if he could take on the vampire alone...he had to prove to raf she was a vampire. And that was trap her in something only a vampire could break out of. Which is what he just did. "Hey Raf, look at sophie's feet." He took the concrete tiles, and wrapped the concrete around her foot. Obviously the floor was thinner somewhere else in the building, but that didn't bother him. Only a vampire could break out of this. Sophie was trapped. Either he had her captured, or she would have to reveal her secret. Either was was good for him.
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/Virus465

Back to top Go down

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

Post  Near Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:38 am

"What are you doing to me?!? What did I ever do to you?!?" Oh crud. Now what do I do? If I break out he really knows that I'm a vampire and Raf will then believe him. If I don't I'm trapped… Why does everything have to be so difficult?
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:42 am

"Sorry Sophie I need to see if this is true." He lifted his wand like a band conductor.
"INKIPIUM CONFESTUM WEIS MAGICAR!!!" He waved his wand. "SAGITTA MAGICA! SERIES FULGARTIO!!!" A lighting bolt shot out of the wand and went toward Sophie.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:44 am

I duck out of the way of the lightning bolt and watched as it nailed Max dead on. That had to hurt.
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:47 am

"OH SH*T!!!" He screamed. Oh crap I hope he's okay...
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:48 am

Max screamed in pain. Auuuuuugh. He managed to redirect the lightning enough that it cause minimal damage, but Max was very limited to how he could fight. Dammit, I only have one shot. Max lifted his hands and shot a ball of fire right at Sophie's legs. Then He fell Unconscious.
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:52 am

"hey guys im back... did you... WTF IS GOING ON?!!?!"
RobMoth
RobMoth

https://www.youtube.com/1kason1

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:53 am

As I saw the fire coming I jumped out of the rock as if it weren't there at all. I had jumped quite a bit higher then a person would and I knew I had been found out. "Fine," I said when I landed, "but you revealed yourselves first." Looks over at Rob. "Well, they destroyed the classroom and almost each other."
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:55 am

"................O.o" ok so this is the way its gonna be

"so you guys wanna go for pizza later?"
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 am

"So....your a vampire..." His tone was scared yet turned angry. "Vampires....vampires.... " Wind started to surround him.
"I HATE VAMPIRES!!!" There was a tornado surround him, everything was flying. "INKIPIUM CONFESTUM WEIS MAGICAR!!!! Undecim Spiritus LÅ«cis Coeuntes Sagittent Inimicum!! Sagitta Magica!! " 17 arrows of light were shot at Sophie.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 am

"HOLY... SHI**" i picked up the table beind me with my tele and hurled it infront of sophie protecting her from the arrows
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:03 am

"HOW DARE YOU PROTECT THIS B*TCH!!!!" "Inkipium Confestum Weis Magicar!"
"Evocatio Valcyriarum Contubernalia Gladiaria! Contra Pugnent! " Wind clones of Rafael appeared and some went after Sophie and some went after Rob. Rafael's eye were glowing yellow and filled with tears.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 am

"... oh you cant be ser-" befor i finish my sentance i get sideswiped by a raf clone
"alright, lets do this, SON"
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:11 am

I could use Max's help "Inkipium Confestum Weis Magicar!" A flower appears in his hand. "Fragrantia Floris! Meis Amicis Vigorem, Vitalitatem, Auram Salutarem! Refectio!" The flowers scent is blown to Max. This should boost up his energy. "Inkipium Confestum Weis Magicar!" "Emittam!!!" Rafael started to glow yellow, a magical aura surrounded him.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:15 am

i pulled a poll lying on the ground toward me with my tele, kinda like how the guys from starwars do with there lightsabers.. anyway. i grabed the poll and started smashing the **** out of the raf clones then looked at raf and blair "i dont wanna do this"
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:17 am

"Then stay outta my way!! I'm going to kill her!!!" The wind started to rage, thunder, lighting.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 am

"what the hell, are you crazy. you cant kill her. shes our friend!"
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:20 am

When Max woke up his vision was slightly blurred. He saw Sophie fighting what appeared to be green fuzzy ghosts. I've got to help her. But then he remembered what he was doing. Oh yeah, right, wrong side. He turned and saw rob also fighting the fuzzy things, that started looking like Raf...Too many...Rafs. He had no idea what was going on. He needed to focus. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, And opened them. He could focus easier. Why had this happened. It had been his rage. It usually cause something similar to this on a smaller scale. Usually the people he angered weren't usually as powerful as him. So it was usually calmer than this, and a lot quicker. He saw the real Raf. He yelled to him. "RAF, STOP. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!!" His eyes were glowing. "I'm sorry about this Raf." He grabbed him, and threw him too the ground.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:22 am

"Stop fighting! And really why do you have to kill me? I haven't done anything to you at all yet." I said. Raf is really starting to get on my nerves.
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:24 am

He got knocked down. He laid unconscious.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 am

"Hmmm...I thought it would be harder than that too knock him out." Said Max. "Hey, Sophie, sorry about earlier...I was more irritated." Max held out his hand. "friends?"
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:29 am

"Uhh, friends," I said as I shook his hand. Is this a trap of some kind?
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:32 am

Little did Near know, that this wasn't a trap, he was completely serious. (XD) "AH" Max screamed He jerked his hand back. "WOW, YOUR HANDS ARE COLD!!!"
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:15 pm

"hahahahahahha"
oh man max
"so..... now can we go for pizza?" i said while trying to hold back a smile
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Max put his hands on the ground, and with a flash everything looked as good as new. Well, with the exception of an unconscious Raf on the floor. "Uh...Rob, that sounds great and all, but aren't we still in school?"
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next