Epic Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

+3
StarYoshi14
Max465
Kingdomyoshi
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm

*pssst, this is the time when yoshi or near's character should talk*
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/Virus465

Back to top Go down

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 pm

"It was actually mostly them, I just got here... hey you gonna finish that macaroni?" He pointed at Rob's macaroni & cheese.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:35 pm

"naw ive never been a big fan of fake cheese, go ahead" i hand my macirone *sp plox?* over to raf
RobMoth
RobMoth

https://www.youtube.com/1kason1

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Max grabbed the macaroni. "ha, you're too slow!!" he shouted. He began scarfing down the food. He was starving. "Sorry, didn't eat lunch, was with you." Max said while eating at the same time. "mmm Annie's, this school has good taste!"
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:43 pm

"HEY! I still didn't give you permission to take it!" I just wanna punch this guy in the face, alchemist or not...
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 pm

"Mmffl" said Max. His mouth was full of macaroni. He swallowed. Meh, I'm hungry, being hungry means, I don't care. Besides you have a tray, you already had some. Don't be greedy Raffie."
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm

And then at that moment, the doors burst (more like quietly swung) open. A boy with ear-length, light blonde hair had walked into the cafeteria. "Eheh... sorry I'm late" he said to any eyes that stared at him. He went and got his lunch from the line, and noticed the 4 kids sitting in the back. He walked over, hoping to get to meet some of them, since he didn't really fit with either the nerds or the cool kids. "So, uhhh... hi. I'm Mike. How are you guys... uh... doing?" He said, noticing that one was chomping on something cheesy, one was really pissed, one was kinda just sitting there, and one was extremely pale and looking kind of nervously at the pissed guy.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Rafael grabs Max's back pack and his own and runs half across the cafeteria. "Let's see how you like having things taken from you!" Sticks his tongue out. "Nice to meet ya Mike!" Continues running out into the pavilion.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 pm

"Umm... nice to meet.... you... too..." Mike said with a freaked out face *kinda like the o.O face*. He then then turned back around to see how the rest of this mayhem turns out.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Max didn't really care about the backpack. It was empty anyways, no one knew he carries rocks around, he never went to any of his classes. They bored him. Instead he focused on Mike. "MFFFLL!!!" Max greeted the newcomer. He looked...normal. Probably wouldn't fit in with a Vampire, a Mage, a w/e the h*** rob is, and him, the Alchemist. But he greeted him the same. "Uh...Hi," Max began. "So, um...you're blonde too." The second he said this he knew it was the wrong thing to say. He wasn't good at first impressions. Proof of this was the result of earlier in the morning. Great, now he thinks I'm a jerk. Wait...everyone thinks I'm a jerk, so i guess that's fine. But how he thinks I'm a Hairist.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 pm

"Oh, thanks for noticing, I actually like the color." Mike said, grinning. Well, he's not bad. Now why did that guy run off with a backpack...? "So, do you mind if I sit here?"

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 pm

"urf. what max is trying to say is, nice to meet you. im rob the OTHER blonde one, this is sophie and that guy running away is raf"

Last edited by RobMoth on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Rafael came running back and threw the backpack at Max. "ROCKS?! What are you in!? EARTH SCIENCE?!" He realized they all stared at him. ".... Hi There..."
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:08 pm

"Hey Rob, and I kinda already realized that... no offence." He said, then turning around to face Raf. "So, uh... we didn't really get a proper introduction. Who are you?" He said, scratching the back of his head.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:09 pm

HOLY CRAP!!! THIS GUY DIDN'T CARE!!! I like him. He's cool. "Sure, you can sit in Raf's spot or next to Sophie over there. If she sniffs you, don't be creeped out. She just thinks you're tasty, I mean she does that to everyone."
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:09 pm

"The names Rafael Angel! I'm a mag- errrr... Master at running... yeah..."DAMNIT, IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT!!!!
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Well, THAT sure doesn't seem normal... maybe this won't be so boring after all. "Alright, I'll just sit here then..." he said, sitting across from Sophie. "And I'm pretty sure you were about to say something that started with M-A-G there Raf?" Mike said, a smirk appearing on his face.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 pm

"umm 7es, actually what he was gonna say is hes... majouring in....uhh raf what was that thing again?"
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:14 pm

"You sirs are mistaken, I sometimes stutter randomly." He sits across Rob.
"Rob, I'm not sure what I'm gonna major in yet."[i] Thanks for trying to cover me. "So then Mike, where'd you move from?"

Last edited by Kingdomyoshi on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Before the backpack hit Max, he incinerated it. He looked back at Mike who at that moment, Max realized, didn't know about his ability. He quickly turned his head at the backpack, and then back at Mike and shouted, "OH MY GOD!!! A BACKPACK SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTING...THAT'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAY!!!"
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Mike turned to Raf, saying "Oh, uh, Alabama. Y'know, like the song?" And then turned to Max. "Yeah, it isn't. Kinda nice to see something out of the ordinary every once in a while, y'know what I mean?" he said, grinning. Well, well, well... I KNEW this wasn't going to be boring.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Max was sweating. "heh, yeah, so um...what are you interested in?" I do not like that smirk. Max inched away from Mike.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Why is someone with a gift moving away? He shouldn't know I have one... yet. "Oh, y'know. Just something that takes away the boring everyday routine."

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:28 pm

"I ignore the boring everyday routine, I burned down my old school's greenhouse...sorta why I'm here."
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:29 pm

"Well Mike I can say that, you won't be bored here." He smiled. Hmmm, this guy seems special as well. Not sure how, it's just a feeling.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next