Epic Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

+3
StarYoshi14
Max465
Kingdomyoshi
7 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Two things happened that completely caught Max off guard. First, Raf seemed to notice the fire, but just before he could get rid of it, the second thing happened. A girl walked into the room. Now, if it had been a guy, max would have shrugged it off, but Max wasn't too good when it came to girls, and this one was different. She looked almost dead, yet strangely beautiful. The fire in his hand shot up and nearly burned him. He Manage to get rid of it, but he didn't notice if the other notice. ****, this is not good. Max thought to himself. "Uh...Hi...Um...you're...Um..." After about a minute of babbling Max said his name and backed into a corner where he stayed.
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/Virus465

Back to top Go down

An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: An Epic Face School Life: Roleplay

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:17 pm

"Oh, hey Rob. My name is Sophie." Well, at least one of them is nice. I smile and nod in his direction, but put my gaze back on the one who had fire.
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Max took out his copy of "Paper Towns" and started reading...It calmed him down and allowed him to focus.
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:22 pm

"Why yes this is Room 666." There's something weird about her... she looks evil yet very... attractive...I better keep my distance. He continued to doodle.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:23 pm

i looked over at max and noticed he was reading paper towns.
"omg! you like paper towns? its one of my favourite books!"
looks like i might have something in common with this sketchbag anyway
RobMoth
RobMoth

https://www.youtube.com/1kason1

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:29 pm

My god, the blonde maybe the best out of the three. Books was one of the two things max could talk about naturally with out being distant, that and Videogames. "Yes this book is great, I absolutly love it!" When talking about books Max was almost...he couldn't think the word let alone say it...friendly. "It's one of the best books i've read this year." *out of RP...lol*
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Never heard of that book before. " I walk over to the person doodling since there was nothing better to do. "So you like to draw?" I asked him. Trying to make conversation.
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:33 pm

"I like drawing, just not real good at it though." She seems nice though, maybe I'm just judging a book by it's cover.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:35 pm

"oh yeah just wait till the one night with margo and Q" *out of game: or are you there already? lul* wow max seems actually like a pretty nice guy i glanced over and noticed sophie was talking to raf.. they seem to be hitting it off
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 pm

"Oh, cool. I like to draw too. I can draw to an extent, but after that it isn't very good." I laughed. I guess this guy can be nice too. "Umm, what's your name?"
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:38 pm

"The name's Rafael Angel, and you are?"
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 pm

"Oh, I'm already there, Right now Margo is convincing Q to break into Seaworld. Maybe I could get along with this one. Maybe this year won't be so bad. Max looked over at Raf and the Mystery Girl. "Hey Rob, what do you think of those two?"
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:42 pm

"I am Sophie Patterson, nice to meet you, Raf." I look over at the guy that had done something with fire again. "Who is that guy?" I whispered.
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:43 pm

"A guy with a bad temper... he seems to be calm now." Though what was he doing with his finger?
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:45 pm

"well the girl is pretty hot... but she looks kinda sketchy, she seems nice tho. and raf seems like hes a pretty cool guy" "what do you think of em?"
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:46 pm

"Oh, okay," I answered. I might want to stay away from him if what Raf says is true…
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:48 pm

"Oh, Um, Raf...I don't know. I don't Like him, He's to snoopy. And the girl, well...um...gah...dur." Continues for about 5 minutes. "she's...weird."
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:52 pm

"You two can't whisper very well can you?" I said glancing back at them smiling.
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm

"your not very good with girls? are ya?"
"dont worry, we can work on that " rob winks at max
wow.. this is gonna be a really fun year
As i said that, Sophie noticed we were talking about them
"uh.. oh we werent whispering." i said attempting to cover up.
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:56 pm

"Well then why would you say your opinion about me?" I asked. It is fun for me to mess with people. "And why try to cover it up?"
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:58 pm

No, We were...There is something weird about her. How could she hear us if we were whispering, thought Max. Of course, Max was more articulate in his thoughts, this is what came out. "ah...um...er...EEK" He ducked his head and hid behind his book. I need to watch out for her, she's more dangerous than she looks, but I have something she doesn't, Power
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  RobMoth Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:59 pm

"ah... well see i just met you, i dident wanna freak you out or think i was wierd." "plus you being so pretty, its kinda hard for guys to talk to you without studdering" that should do it
RobMoth
RobMoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:01 pm

"Well I'm not snoopy. I just pay more attention to things." I said glancing back at Max.
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"It is Sophie, I'm surprised I haven't emberassed myself yet." Indeed it's true, I've never been able to speak to a girl like this... hmmm... There's something about her I guess that makes me feel okay to be myself...oh well...
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Near Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"Well I'm not snoopy. I just pay more attention to things." I said glancing back at Max. "And, uhh, thank you…"
Near
Near

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next