Epic Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Persona RP Empty Persona RP

Post  Kingdomyoshi Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Persona

In the small town of Iroshima, strange incidents have been happening. It seems every time the fog rolls in a person dies. The premise is, the incidents are related to another world... a world beyond the TV screen... in this world, the imaginations of humans who enter are created in a twisted manner. Beings known as shadows live here, how ever when the fog lifts here and goes to our world, they become ferocious and attack. These shadows also live in the created imaginations of the humans, but there's one that is special. These dark versions of humans are the human's most negative emotions and are basically the deep dark secrets and feelings they keep withing themselves. If the human does not accept these emotions, the shadow becomes his own entity and consumes the original. However, if the human can accept his own dark emotions, the shadow shall disappear. What the shadow becomes is the power of humans acceptance, a being known as a "Persona". These "Personas" are based off the humans relationships and emotions, they hail different arcana's (types). Personas help the human in combat in the other world. They are also capable of fusion with other Personas to make even stronger Personas.

The Rules:
- Make a character, age, personality, description
- Make a Persona, of one of these Arcanas: Fool, Magician, Priestess, Empress, Emperor, Hierophant, Lovers, Chariot, Justice, Hermit, Fortune, Strength, Hanged-Man, Death, Temperance, Devil, Tower, Star, Moon, Sun, Judgement

- No 1337 or Computer talk. Any spelling errors must be corrected.
- No overpowered characters or Personas
- Have Fun!

My Character:
Orion Shade
Persona: Arcebus (Fool)
Persona RP 5de6555
Eye: Gold
Hair: white blue tint, combed down, short
Clothes: Black jacket, black pants, white shirt, white shoes, light blue tinted sun-glasses
Picture:
Persona RP Cadd303
Personality: Orion is a mysterious kinda guy, he just moved into this town from the city because his parents died. He's kinda of shy and serious but is a good person in general.

Last edited by Kingdomyoshi on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 10 times in total
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Persona RP Empty Re: Persona RP

Post  Max465 Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Name: Raine Haijo
Persona RP Ce86618

Persona: Shard (Tower)
Persona RP 1f5a834

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Red, strait, medium length

Clothes: Red Sweatshirt(with hoodie, usually on, but when fighting down), black tee-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers(doesn't matter type), glasses, black gloves.

Personality: Raine is Always fairly Happy. Never Depressed, or Sad or Angry. But When he is angry...well...it's hard for him to forgive.

Edit: Because Yoshi failed to mention Fire=Devil, I Changed my persona.

Last edited by Max465 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/Virus465

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 pm

My Character:
Mike (big surprise =D)
Persona: Tenshi (Moon)
Mike: Persona RP F428116
Tenshi: Persona RP 5362787
Personality: He's a vigilante - fights for himself, and does not care much for others.

Last edited by TenshiNoKage on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Care to open it up, Yoshi?

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:09 pm

A limo... driving with a thick blue fog... inside...what is this place?
????: "Why hello there Orion."
A strange man sat in front of me, he had a big nose, a unibrow, and he wore a suit.
Besides him sat a young blond woman, dark red lipstick, hair knotted up.
Orion: "Who are you, where am I?"
????: "How rude of me... my name is Igor."
Orion: "What-"
Igor: "Now now, I shall answer your questions in time. For now, your name?"
Orion: "Orion Shade."
Igor: "Now then Orion Shade, this place is known as the Velvet Room. Do not be alarmed I have summoned you here from your dreams, you are fast asleep in the real world."
Orion: "What do you want with me?"
Igor: "Because, you are special Orion."
Orion: "Special huh? Like how?"
Igor: "You'll see in time but for now I shall explain what is happening."
Orion: "Okay..."
Igor: "Right now you are heading to a small town, there a great mystery will be imposed on you as well as great tragedies. It shall be your job and others' to solve this mystery."
Orion: "What makes you think I'll do this?"
Igor: *laughs* "Like I said Orion, a great tragedy... you'll see what I'm talking about."
Orion: "This isn't making any sense."
Igor: "Time will tell... Ah! I have neglected to introduce my assistant."
He points to the blond woman.
Igor: "This is Margaret, she'll prove herself useful in the future to you."
Margaret: "My name is Margaret, It's nice to meet you."
Igor: "Ah well looks like I'm done for now, till next time Orion Shade."
Orion: "Wait!"
Orion wakes from his bed.
Orion: "Dream eh?"
He got dressed, ate breakfast and headed off for school.

Last edited by Kingdomyoshi on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  TenshiNoKage Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:45 am

Mike walked into school, no one beside him, no one saying hi to him. He stared at all the students, especially Orion. He didn't know why, but he was suspicious of Orion. He always followed him in the shadows, watching him, making sure he wasn't up to no good.

TenshiNoKage

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Raine walked into his homeroom. He said hi to everyone cheerfully like always. Smiling and not acting rude. No one needed to know Raine wasn't as happy as he looked. He didn't want people to worry. His problems were his own. He sat down. He sat in front of a kid named mike and behind some girl with brown hair who's name he'd written in his notebook at least three hundred times, Elaine. On his right was a young boy with green hair...obviously dyed, and on his left was another boy, Emo, with shades. The only of his neighbors that he was even remotely interested in was Elaine. She was very beautiful and Raine had a crush on her since 7th grade. But she never even noticed him. He smiled; "Hi Elaine", he managed to spurt out thes two words, she didn't even look up. Oh well, maybe tomorrow she'll say hi back.
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:27 am

Orion went to his class and saw the teacher standing in front of the door, waiting for him.
Mr. Mooroka: "Oh so your the new transfer student huh? Finally decided to show up?"
Orion: "Y-Yes sir."
Mr. Mooroka: "Hmph, then hurry up ya lazy ass."
They walk in the class.
Mr. Mooroka: "Alright listen up! This here is the new kid. He's from the city and he's just as much of a loser as he was there, so you girls better not get any ideas of hitting on him. Now introduce yourself."
Orion: "You calling me a loser?"
The class gasped.
Mr. Mooroka: "That's it, your on my **** list starting today. Now take you seat, next to Elaine."
Orion: "Hmph, okay."
Orion sat next to Elaine.
Orion: *mumbles* "Man this guy a capital A asshole."
Elaine: "Isn't he the worst, sucks you had to be stuck in his homeroom."
Orion: "You said it."
The class starts gossiping about the new kid.
Male Student: "Man sucks to be the new kid, being stuck in King Morons class."
Female Student: " He's also on is '**** list' so he can easily expelled... then again we're all in the same boat."
Mr. Mooroka: "Alright, alright shut up already. Now let's begin the lecture."
Orion sat there wondering, I wonder what kind of school year awaits me here.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:09 pm

The introduction of the new kid started normally, and like always Raine found it hilarious when the New Kid learned that their teacher was a complete jackass. Raine was laughing until the new kid kid sat next to Elaine, now...normally, this wouldn't bother him, it wasn't his fault the teacher stuck him there. There just happened to be an empty seat, but something else happened. Elaine talked to him. She never talked to anyone. Unless they were her friends. What made this kid special. There was only one explanation, and Raine didn't like it.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Time: After School
Mr. Mooroka: "Alright, that's it for today. Normal lectures start tomorrow. Class is over."
The Students start socializing.
Announcements: "Teachers, please report to the auditorium for a brief staff meeting. All students remain in the class room until further notice."
Mr. Mooroka: "You heard them, don't leave the classroom!"
Mr. Mooroka left the classroom.
Elaine: "Man, I should've left before the announcement."
Orion: "Yeah me too, just hope they don't keep us for long."
Announcements: "Students, there as been an incident. Please gather your belongings and head directly home. I repeat."
Female Student: "I wonder what happened."
Male Student: "I don't know, but let's just get going."
A random student walks up to Elaine.
Travis: "Hey there Elaine, getting along with the new student I see."
Elaine: "You trying to say something there?"
Travis: "Sorry, didn't mean to offend."
Elaine: "Anyway we should get going, hey I didn't catch your name."
Orion: "Name's Orion. Orion Shade."
Elaine: "Just call me Elaine."
Travis: "Travis."
Elaine: "Hey, wanna walk home with us."
Orion: "Sure, got nothing better to do."
Travis: "Alright then, let's go."
They got their stuff and went to leave the class.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Raine was lost for words, she did like him. He was following behind them, fortunately for him he and Elaine were also neighbors, so him following them wasn't awkward. This is weird, the guy she's talked to since middle school is me and Travis, why is she talking to the new kid? Elaine didn't like talking to boys, she felt they were pigs and after only one thing. For a while she considered Raine to be above that. It's not like she lost any respect for Raine, it was more of a Social thing. Raine was considered. Kinda dorky, While Elaine was popular. Raine Always wished he could become like Peter Parker, he even had a Caterpillar try and bite him...he forgot they don't bite people. People somethings say people act stupid around the ones they loved, Raine knew this was accurate. When talking to Elaine his IQ seemed to drop 30%. He was thinking and Didn't notice himself walking too fast and then falling strait on top of the new kid.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Orion fell down on the floor and noticed the boy on top of him.
Orion: "Oh my, I'm sorry must've been walking too fast."
Orion helped the boy up.
Elaine: "Raine?"
Travis: "You okay man?"
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:35 pm

"Oh, Um, not it was my fault." Said Raine, He came up with something quick.
"I noticed Elaine and Travis walking with you so I ran up to meet you. You're the new kid right? Hi I'm Raine."
Elaine just glared at him, she was used to him "accidentally" running into her conversations. On time he fell out a window when her and her girlfriends were talking. They all just thought he was spying on the girls, but in truth he wasn't even listening.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Orion: "I'm Orion, it's nice to meet you."
Elaine: "Well I say we should just be on our way. Come on."
Elaine starts dragging Orion.
Orion: "Hey, hey."
Orion breaks free from her grip.
Orion: "Want to come along Raine?"
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Elaine was tugging as Orion, obviously not wanting Raine to tag along. But Raine loved the idea. "Sure! So, Orion? Where are you from?" What's your favorite thing to do?" For the first time in years Elaine was staring at Raine, but not in the friendly manner, defiantly not in the "please hold me Raine" sort of way. It was more like the I'm going to kill you tonight manner.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:54 pm

They continued walking through the streets why talking various things.
Orion: "I'm from the big city ya know? I would say my favorite thing to do is to hang with friends. Never know what to expect."
Elaine was silent through it.
Travis: "So Orion, you think Elaine is cute?"
Elaine: "H-Hey!!"
Orion looked at Elaine.
Orion: "I think so."
Elaine: "T-Travis!!!"
Travis: "What?"
Elaine slapped Travis.
Travis: "Ow!"
Orion: "So Raine, you think Elaine is cute?"
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 am

The thing that happened next would have caused Raine to freak out if it happened to anyone else, but it happened to him. He passed out. He had no idea what was going on. Obviously if his mind was conscious he'd understand. He fainted. Stupid Orion and his stupid questions. The others were probably laughing about now.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 am

Orion: "Raine?!"
Travis: "Holy crap!"
Elaine: "What happened to him?"
They rush at his side.
Orion: "He's alive, no fever, he seems fine."
Travis: "Probably just tired."
Orion: "Elaine, do you know where he lives."
Elaine: "Yeah."
Orion: "Take us there, we'll get him some rest."
Elaine: "Okay."
Orion: "Travis, help me lift him."
Travis: "Oh, okay."
They lift him and head for his house.
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Raine didn't open his eyes, but his mind started working. Someone was carrying him, probably Travis, he played baseball and had great upper body strength, his weight was probably half of what he could carry. His eyes finally opened, he looked up and saw it was actually Orion who was carrying him. Oh right, Travis's house is back there, he probably already left. To Raine's supprise he heard Travis.
"Hey look he's getting up!"
"Where are we?" asked Raine.
Elaine answered, "Two blocks from our street."
"Why is Travis s..." Raine was cut off by Travis.
"It's Friday dummy."
That explained it, Travis' parents didn't care where he was on the weekend as long as he called them. He usually stayed with friends. He probably chose Elaine this weekend, they were working on a school project together.
Elaine spoke next, "Hey Raine, want to hear something funny?"
"Shoot." Raine replied.
"Orion asked if Travis and I were dating!" She started laughing. Raine and Travis laughed too.
It was true, they had dated before, twice in fact. The first time they broke up was because Elaine stole Travis's Blanket. They were five, and dated for 6 minutes. The second time was more serious. They had realized they had never seriously tried dating. They went to a movie together. They broke up 5 minutes into the movie. Elaine stole Travis's milk duds. They were 14. It's true what they say, you become dumber with age. Every time someone mentioned Elaine and Travis would be a good couple, everyone who knew them well laughed.
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 pm

It was rather foggy that day, no one knows why. The fog finally started to clear. Just then sirens could be heard at the end of the neighborhood.
Orion: "Sirens?! That can't be good?"
Travis: "What happened?"
Orion: "Let's go check it out."
They all ran toward the sirens.
Just then they saw an horrific sight, probably something that could never be erased.
A body, female, probably in high school... was dangling from a telephone pole. It was clear that she was dead.
Orion: "That uniform... is that our school's...?"
Travis: "It can't be..."
Elaine: "Oh my god..."
Travis: "Y-Yumi...?"
Orion: "Who's Yumi?"
Elaine: "Travis's senpai."
Orion: "Senpai?"
Elaine: "Like higher up, she helped him though a lot of his academic studies. They were tight."
Travis runs to get a closer view.
Orion: "Travis!"
They all run.
A crowd has formed at the scene.
Policeman: "Alright, alright back up."
The crowd disperses.
Travis is standing there.
Travis: "Sure enough... it was Yumi-senpai."
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Raine didn't know Yumi very well, in fact if it weren't for Travis, he wouldn't know her at all. Travis was nicer to Raine than most of the popular kids, probably since they were friends since pre-school. Yumi was a foreign exchange student from Japan, Travis and her studied together, Yumi teaching him Math...and History, and Science, and just about everything, and Travis teaching her how American's French kiss. Yes they dated. Travis was crying, he'd never actually seen Travis cry, it wasn't like him, Raine didn't even know he was capable of Crying.
"Travis, I'm sorry. He said
Elaine held his hand, for a brief second Raine was Jealous, but then he remembered the situation.
"What happened??" Raine asked the Police Officer.
"I don't know, I've never seen anything like it. The funny thing it. The way she's angled, she would have to have been placed there. There are no marks on her. She wasn't electrocuted. No wires are broken or exposed. She didn't fall there, she was placed there."
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:09 am

Orion: "What do you mean 'placed' there?"
Policeman: "It's as if... it just appeared there."
Elaine: "Appeared there?"
Policeman: "I think, I've said enough. You kids better hurry home."
The policeman left, the crowd started going home.
Orion: "What could this mean?"
Elaine: "I'd rather not think about it. I'm going home."
Elaine walked home.
Travis: "I'm going home to..."
Travis walked home as well.
Orion: "My house isn't far from here, I'll just walk home then. See ya Raine."
Orion walked into his house.
Later that night...
Orion was there on his bed.
Orion: "God... I can't sleep..."
He got up, walking to sit on his couch.
His TV then suddenly turned on.
Orion: "What the hell?!"
The screen was fuzzy, there was a figure. He seemed to be a high schooler but it was hard to make out.
Orion went closer to the screen but he somehow went into the TV screen! He pushed back and clunked his head on the table.
Orion: "Ow...."
Orion: "What was that?"
Silence.
Orion: "Better get to sleep, no use thinking about it now..."
In his sleep, he appeared in the Velvet Room.
Orion: "Here again?!"
Igor: "Welcome, I'm sure you have a lot of questions."
Orion: "Damn right I do... what the hell's going on?!"
Igor: "Hehe, My my, such aggression. Please sit down and relax."
Orion sat down.
Igor: "Now it seems you have been embedded with a great mystery and witnessed a great tragedy. It is my job to help you solve this mystery."
Orion: "How so?"
Igor: "By giving you power... but that'll come into play when the time is right."
Orion: "What?"
Igor: "Moving along... it seems you have already made a few acquaintances. Remember this, the stronger your emotional ties are... the stronger your power shall be. Keep this in mind, for it will be your greatest asset in battle."
Orion: "what power?! Dammit your making no sense!"
Igor: "Patience my boy. Well then, until we meet again."
Orion: "Wait!"
Orion woke up the next morning.
Orion: "what was that... I'll talk about it with the others."
Orion got ready and headed for school.

Last edited by Kingdomyoshi on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Raine Walked into his classroom. He didn't sleep a wink. He was tired and looked like a zombie. His Mom said he looked sick and should stay in bed. But Raine didn't feel right about skipping school when it was his fault and not nature. So he went to school anyway. When he saw Elaine he suddenly felt a surge of energy flow through his body.
"Hey Elaine." He said.
She looked up.
"Oh, Hey Raine."
She spoke to me, she actually spoke. Yesterday must have done something to make her trust me. THANK YOU ORION.
Just as he thought this both Orion and Travis showed up, as well as there teacher. It was at that time Raine noticed they were the only ones there. Then it hit him.
"OH CRAP, IT'S SATURDAY!!!" He shouted!!
"What?" said Elaine, Confused.
"What are you doinf here kids?" Asked mr. What's his face.
"Crap we must have all been so tired we forgot." Said Travis
"Did either of you get any sleep?" Asked Elaine to Orion and Raine.
"Nope," Said Raine.
"Wow" Said Travis. "This may be the weirdest thing that's ever happened."
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:06 am

Mr. Mooroka: "Well since your all here, you can do extra work!!!"
He smashed assignments on 4 desks, everyone sat down moaning.
Later...
Mr. Mooroka was asleep.
Orion: "Well guys, I'm not sure you guys saw it but... did you see what was on TV last night?"
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:08 am

"Oh yeah, with that guy and the fuzzy stuff." said Raine. "Oh I had the weirdest dream last night, Some douche bag told me I had special powers or something, weird eh?"
Max465
Max465

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum