Epic Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UH...DEAD FORUM???

3 posters

Go down

UH...DEAD FORUM??? Empty UH...DEAD FORUM???

Post  Max465 Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!!??? IT'S LIKE A FREAKING GRAVEYARD IN HERE!!! THE ADMINS ARE GONE(One is gone due to computer issues, the other...I don't really know where the hell he is). SO WHAT??? IS EPIC FACE DEAD??? CAUSE AT THE MOMENT ONLY TWO OF THE FIRST EIGHT MEMBERS STILL COME ON REGULARLY, AND ONE OF THOSE MEMBERS IS ME!!!(I know for at least one of you that's not your fault as mentioned earlier computer issues, but still that's only 3 members). AND AT THIS MOMENT I CAN ONLY NAME FIVE MEMBERS THAT COME ON REGULARLY(Including Skype). ALSO THE LAST THREE VIDEOS ON THE CHANNEL ARE ALL LINKS TO FINAL SMASHES EPISODES(I dunno the exact number, it may actually be only last two, but still).

Sorry, I don't mean to yell, but it's sort of like WTF??? The only section that has seen any life in the past couple months is the RPG section. If Epic Face is done, I'd like to know now. I'm not going to leave skype or anything, but I'd like to know if I should be contributing Machinima to Epic Face, or to my own Channel. So what's the Answer? Still Epic Face? Or should we just go our separate ways and help each other out as collabs, etc.
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/Virus465

Back to top Go down

UH...DEAD FORUM??? Empty Re: UH...DEAD FORUM???

Post  pirateninja9 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm here daily. I just don't have anyhing to do on the project, other than provide feedback.

pirateninja9

Back to top Go down

Post  Max465 Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm

You are one of the Five.
The others are Near, Tenshi, Raf, and SY. (I wasn't including myself in the five. So if you want to be technical 6).
Max465
Max465

Location : WESTMORELAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE (RAPISTS COME FIND ME SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/Virus465

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdomyoshi Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:26 am

I'm alive
Kingdomyoshi
Kingdomyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  pirateninja9 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Kingdomyoshi wrote:I'm alive
good to know.

pirateninja9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum